All 11 art Reviews

My Self Exile - Sharp Thoughts My Self Exile - Sharp Thoughts

I really like these series you are doing. But this image is not as strong imo. The moon there in the BG is kinda distracting and makes it look almost like its some light around the character's head. Otherwise its a pretty neat image.

My Self Exile - The One Armed My Self Exile - The One Armed

Really interesting!
Is this from some story/narration?
"What is inaction, you small, worthless thing..?
Is it staving your killing another? Conquering the flesh and soul? Oh I wonder..
See what your passion has wrought. You never once enjoyed yourself. Fleeting sparks in the face of a world you could not even see.

Curious to know more.

callmedoc responds:

Hey, thanks. I appreciate it!

It's just some dialogue I wrote up for this particular piece. I was feeling exhausted and frustrated so I really wanted to channel that through and make a menacing work.

It is meant most as a feeling but also a warning that passion can work against you, especially when it turns to fear and violence, and that ultimately life and the world at large can vanish before your eyes if all you are doing is throwing fire and running away from the dark.

Astro Astro

Really like this, very Megaman-esque (no wonder tho as he's a clone of Astroboy anyway). The only thing that put me off a bit is the 4 fingers :) Astro has 5

Death Stranding's Mads Mikkelsen Digital Painting Death Stranding's Mads Mikkelsen Digital Painting

I like the shading of this, and the face looks interesting. But that hand definitely needs work, as the fingers seem very messed up.

BrandyBuizel responds:

I agree, hands are my enemy. I just gotta keep practicing til they don't look horribly mangled :)

Shitty Puns Shitty Puns

prolly some inside humor, but i kinda like it

StaticSkull responds:

A review from the man. Thank you :D

Dawn Time Dawn Time

bad anatomy

Butt Cream Butt Cream

pretty good design, but as other guy has said, that white outline is bothering.

Lt. Eddy Digital Portrait Lt. Eddy Digital Portrait

pretty cool, that nose is definitely his trademark of the face.

BrandyBuizel responds:

Thanks man, though I may have gotten carried away at the tip ^.^

My Legacy My Legacy

This is exactly why I never buy a car

ToonHole responds:

Your legacy can be unemployment!

Tons of Pics 27 Tons of Pics 27