Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Wow, you dont see this type of hand-drawn animation that often here. Really good work with lots of smooth dynamics! Really appreciate the lack of clean outlines, as that makes the look a lot more organic. How long did it take you to animate this I wonder.

Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

Very high-quality animation and acting, not to mention the briliant ending that made this a delight to watch.

Attack On Pikmin 2 Attack On Pikmin 2

I loved the long "motivational" anime speech at the beginning. One of the main reasons I stopped watching AoT, when every episode had those on repeat (among other things).

TerminalMontage responds:

Yup, I thought a scene that's too long like that would fit right into a AoT parody.

Lost Lost

Hey I really like this. Can I use this for my film with D.light ? :)

LexaHergon responds:

Sure thing man, I'll be glad if you do so. An I'm pretty sure Earel would like that too.
Let me know if you want an uncompressed audio file.

The Goblin King The Goblin King

Hmm very interesting, I will need witch house-infused tracks soon

Ballad Nº 1 Ballad Nº 1

I can see this in the Delight film Im working on!

LexaHergon responds:

Nice !
Let me know if decide to use it.

Astro Astro

Really like this, very Megaman-esque (no wonder tho as he's a clone of Astroboy anyway). The only thing that put me off a bit is the 4 fingers :) Astro has 5

Death Stranding's Mads Mikkelsen Digital Painting Death Stranding's Mads Mikkelsen Digital Painting

I like the shading of this, and the face looks interesting. But that hand definitely needs work, as the fingers seem very messed up.

BrandyBuizel responds:

I agree, hands are my enemy. I just gotta keep practicing til they don't look horribly mangled :)

Shitty Puns Shitty Puns

prolly some inside humor, but i kinda like it

StaticSkull responds: