iPhone X Face ID Test iPhone X Face ID Test

Smartphones are trash lol

Dovahbear 4 Dovahbear 4

Wow, you dont see this type of hand-drawn animation that often here. Really good work with lots of smooth dynamics! Really appreciate the lack of clean outlines, as that makes the look a lot more organic. How long did it take you to animate this I wonder.

Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

Very high-quality animation and acting, not to mention the briliant ending that made this a delight to watch.

Etymophobia Etymophobia

This is so mysteriously good! I wonder if you made this track because of the weird thoughts after the solar eclipses in Aug. I know I have been seeing things in the most bizzare ways after that lol Things that I always considered to be understood suddenly became unclear and it felt like Im completely lost in life.

LexaHergon responds:

It was inspired on situations like that, when something extraordinary happens and we realize how little we know about how everything works, and how unsettling that feel is.
Thanks for listening.

Martyrdom Martyrdom

I love your trademark rock style. Keep it up!

LexaHergon responds:

Thanks man ! There's some more in the making.

Lost Lost

Hey I really like this. Can I use this for my film with D.light ? :)

LexaHergon responds:

Sure thing man, I'll be glad if you do so. An I'm pretty sure Earel would like that too.
Let me know if you want an uncompressed audio file.

My Self Exile - Sharp Thoughts My Self Exile - Sharp Thoughts

I really like these series you are doing. But this image is not as strong imo. The moon there in the BG is kinda distracting and makes it look almost like its some light around the character's head. Otherwise its a pretty neat image.

My Self Exile - The One Armed My Self Exile - The One Armed

Really interesting!
Is this from some story/narration?
"What is inaction, you small, worthless thing..?
Is it staving your killing another? Conquering the flesh and soul? Oh I wonder..
See what your passion has wrought. You never once enjoyed yourself. Fleeting sparks in the face of a world you could not even see.

Curious to know more.

callmedoc responds:

Hey, thanks. I appreciate it!

It's just some dialogue I wrote up for this particular piece. I was feeling exhausted and frustrated so I really wanted to channel that through and make a menacing work.

It is meant most as a feeling but also a warning that passion can work against you, especially when it turns to fear and violence, and that ultimately life and the world at large can vanish before your eyes if all you are doing is throwing fire and running away from the dark.

Astro Astro

Really like this, very Megaman-esque (no wonder tho as he's a clone of Astroboy anyway). The only thing that put me off a bit is the 4 fingers :) Astro has 5