Pirate Dentist! Pirate Dentist!

Very high-quality animation and acting, not to mention the briliant ending that made this a delight to watch.

Attack On Pikmin 2 Attack On Pikmin 2

I loved the long "motivational" anime speech at the beginning. One of the main reasons I stopped watching AoT, when every episode had those on repeat (among other things).

TerminalMontage responds:

Yup, I thought a scene that's too long like that would fit right into a AoT parody.

Anxiety Anxiety

Really great piece. The UPA design mixed with the 50's live-action seems to work very well to capture the anxiety.

DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED DEVICES - PUBLICLY FUNDED

Brilliant, and no, I'm not writing this from a phone.

Force of Nature Force of Nature

Very nice short, some of the best I've seen here for a long time.

Push It 4000 Push It 4000

Some really nice animation in there, but it didnt feel that connected to the kinda generic music track.

Peck Goes to School Peck Goes to School

I liked the first Peck cartoon a lot, but this kinda flopped. Peck seemed dead throughout the whole episode, and coach getting all the highlight for the abuse without any backstory was pretty lame. Still, I did enjoy the fluid animation and the great voice-acting.

Why Does Flies Buzz? Why Does Flies Buzz?

I liked the paper style, looks really fun and playful. I think the sfx could have been a bit better though. Still very nice work!

NGShico responds:

I know what you mean about the sound, but it was kind of intentional in a way as I wanted it to sound like a spontaneous voice over. Probably for my next animation I will get someone who is experienced with sfx to do it. For this one I wanted to give it a go myself.
Thank you for watching the animation and for the feedback!

Internet Hell Internet Hell

haha that was pretty funny. Also love the little touches such as the used tissues in the BG and the anime ring tone lol

PentilexTV responds:

Thanks! I like throwing in those little details

The Donald 4 Prez The Donald 4 Prez